Relaxing Youtube Channels I Like Watching

Hi Everyone!
Today I thought I'd write a post that is a little different from my usual content. I thought I'd share with you guys three of my favorite YouTube channels that I like to watch to de-stress and relax! Hope you guys enjoy my top pics!

1. Liziqqi 

I love this YouTuber! she posts a bunch of very ASMR-esque cooking and farming videos. Most of which are filmed in her village in China where the food she cooks is sourced from her grandmother's beautifully planted garden, her village rice fields, or just from the wilderness. Apart from food videos she even remarkably shows videos of her doing other creative things such as spinning silk, making an oven from scratch and even furniture building! Her style of video is very professionally edited even though we learn that she is the one who does most of the editing! I love watching her videos for several reasons;
First of all, I learn so many new things when I watch a simple video, not only do I learn a lot about Chinese culture but as a city dweller I sometimes am super disconnected with nature and what foods look like from the source and its always so refreshing to learn what certain fruits and vegetables look like from the fields, trees, or ground.
 Second of all, I love how everything she does is from SCRATCH, for example she once showed us how she cooks beautiful salted duck egg dishes but the video starts off with her buying fertilized duck eggs then with her hatching ducklings, and ends with her showing us how she prepares the egg yokes to finally cook the meal!
Lastly, I love that there is minimal talking in the video, the fact that she rarely even looks into the camera adds a bit of mystery. I also appreciate that the actual camera angles are always off to the side, it gives us a sense that we are just peering into her life and detaches from the fact that there is technology involved in the whole endeavor, which really aids in the "escapism" vibes. Anyways here are some of my favorite videos:








2) Jonna Jinton

This gal is amazing as well she is a Swedish Youtuber who films really beautiful and relaxing videos of herself living alone in nature! Her videos are super fun to watch and very cinematographic. The music in it is amazing as well since she also produces her own music drawing from sounds she collects from her surroundings in the wilderness, the whole vibe is very consistent. There is something very magical about her videos and there is an elvish quality about her LOL I love it! She recently got married and has been filming vlogs with her husband who is also an artist and jewelry maker!







3) Jun's Kitchen 

Love the aesthetic of this YouTuber as well, first of all, I love the beautiful cinematographic shots and the crisp audio! This Youtuber is based in Japan and does really satisfying cooking videos. I'm also a crazy cat lady and love that he features shots of his cats watching him make all his yummy concoctions. There is something really satisfying in watching this person skillfully make all these fun recipes in a clean and organized manner. His kitchen is always well lit and very clean!








Share:

0 comments