FASHION | TRANSPARENT TREND | J WONG




So Lately I've been obsessing over the transparent trend, especially after Chanel Spring-Summer 2018 collection where they came out with ridiculously amazing PVC transparent bags! Obviously, as a recent grad, I cannot in any way justify buying a $3,000+ PLASTIC BAG! so I decided to branch out and find some alternatives! To my delightful surprise, there are a vast array of companies coming out with "Chanel inspired" PVC bags and this is where the fun begins!





YESSTYLE 



Love this Chanel Inspired bag from Yesstyle! It looks very similar to the original and it is the perfect type of bag that is NFL and sports game friendly! I think this bag would look amazing on a hot summer day! I could also dress it up  with a fun summer dress or even style it with some chic blazer/ office casual peices! 

CLICK TO BUY -- Around $33 Canadian 


This next one is the perfect "creative" office girl look! perfect for carrying the latest Vouge magazine as well as carrying your laptop or work essentials! If you work in a more creative environment I would highly recommend this bag as your go-to office docs bag that incorporates the PVC trend with practicality. I love that it has a longer shoulder strap and the top handle! 

CLICK TO BUY -- Around $32.27 Canadian 




I like this bag with the incorporation of a pouch, it allows you to pull off the transparent vibe without exposing your business to the world! The color combo is totally on trend and it is a more spacious option. 

CLICK TO BUY -- Around $36.00 Canadian 




Here is a smaller version of the bag mentioned above in a different color scheme and thicker straps! 

CLICK TO BUY -- $33.92


Now, this is the ultimate LUNCH BAG! omg, I would totally use these as a lunch bag if I worked in a creative environment. How cute would it be to have an apple peeking through?! OR a show of your amazing trifold granola and insta-worthy yogurt!? SO CUTE!

CLICK TO BUY- - $31.30 Canadian 




AMAZON 



BUY HERE: https://amzn.to/2qTqsjj

Only $16 a better buying option!


THE ONE I GOT!
Out of all the bag out there, this is the one I got! I decided on going with a simple design that can spice up any outfit! I felt like this simple design will likely be more worn by me and more versatile!




The Lamb Bag 


Out of all the bags, I personally decided to go with this one. Sadly, I do not currently work in a creative environment and the only bag out of the ones listed above that I could most likely get some use out of is probably this one!  This bag has also been featured in some of my favorite luxury YouTuber's blogs and after their review, I have been obsessed with it and how they have been styled!

Price: $35 USD
BUY HERE https://amzn.to/2HlJhpo







See Blogger Reviews HERE:
408california408
Autum Beckman 



Finally, here are some styling photos that have pushed me over the edge into this new crazy trend!




Share:

0 comments